Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To Rain or Not To Rain

The night is warm. I am starting to feel so uncomfortable with my cheesy sticky armpits. Just then, cold air starts to blew in from my window. I remember that smell. Its rain. Problem solved. Instead of pizza hut cheesy stickiness, its just now a harmless harden layer of cheese. No big deal.
The rain became heavier. I became more excited. I believe its not just me who has this feeling of 'safe' inside the house where there is a thunder storm outside..... felt so secure and so refreshing. But have you ever think for a second that, there are homeless people, maybe just outside or below your apartment praying so hard not to rain? While your are cheering for just a tiny bit luxury of comfort, they are fighting for their lives not to freeze to death? You can blame those hobos for not getting their lives right, but what if you are that hobo for a certain stupid reason and you just needed a second chance, hoping so hard for one tiny bit of empathy? Oh man. Whatever. Just don't freeze to death ok? I ain't Santa. I can't help you. Although I once thought I could. Even save all those in need.

How I wish I could have the courage, to give them a warm blanket, and a warm hug. I really do. But, I don't want them follow me home!! Preying on my kindness!! OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

So, whenever you feel so happy in your life, pls, at least do this, take a moment to think of those who suffer out there. That will always remind you not to be greedy and be a better person.