Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?

Well I do. Maybe thats why I got hurt so easily. Call me Mr Vulnerable or Mr Softie, even Mr Sensitive. 90% of the time, I treat others sincerely with my heart. Maybe thats the reason. A villain doesn't born evil. Often they are mistreated and being abuse on their good nature, and finally betrayed.
(Sincerity + Love) x (Abuse + Betrayal) = Amount of Hatred

Well..... #^$(&^&%*(^*&^%&*(^&*%*^&^WERFDUW%OTI&%YUOTP*%T(OTDUFIR*&EYTDFLIFDSR$#%$%*&(
T(OR&%^$*E(*FT^S&E*FYUDSR^&*FYDTS^%&^*FYUT&*FUTDSW^%#^W&^*(*)(*(*(SYUIOHT(R^&E^WUSTCVO
*T*EW$UI^RT(^E&^UEROIFUYRS%EFYIUDYR.... BAH!

Hahahahaha. Dont worry dont worry, I am alright lol. Thanks for the concern.
I am still sane, just sometimes I wish I am not :P

P.S. Confucius says humans are born kind. My oppinion is exactly the opposite. Humans are born selfish, barbaric and evil. When they are born, they are just the same like any other animals, only a little bit special, we are born along with the 7 deadly sins. Its written in our gene and that our true nature. The wisdom is the only thing thats can control and suppress our evil nature. As we are not born with wisdom, only the journey of life will guide and give us wisdom. And only with wisdom, we can finally call ourselves HUMANS.