Sunday, January 27, 2008

My First Home Made Video!

Ha ha ha its not what u think. It took me more than 10 painful hours. It was surprisingly tough.

Day 1 -did a solid 2 hours on the music for the clip & took 5 short videos. learn how to use
windows movie maker, did a raw clip
Day 2 -refine the music, additional 5 more short videos and many
pictures . redo the raw clip with new materials
Day 3 -refine everything and last minute tot of a crazy idea to abuse the movie maker.
Day 4 -re-refine everything and movie launched!!

Did with keyboard, a music recorder, a camera phone, windows movie maker, some free bundle movie maker software that comes along with my dvd burner, windows paint, some art clips and my 3 nights of lack of sleep. Ta-da!! My very first home made short movie.



The manual synchronizing of the movie and the music was very very tough, since I was such a lazy bum in simple calculation. I agak agak and use my invisible ruler to measure the length here and there but did pretty ok, I think.

Yes yes yes, please call me Steven Spillbird. No no no, its not what you think again....