Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Fav Song

This is one of the song which I cried so hard. Yeah yeah i am a softie. I really dont fancy for great love, proving love by this and sacrificing for that. I just want a simple life where everybody is fine and nothing unusual. Boring vs Great love (happy +sacrifices/heaven and earth = great love), i choose boring. Sometimes, you wish that your love will be so dramatic that you can prove your love by overcoming so great sacrifices or end up losing youself of someone, just to paint out a giant great love, but for what? If you can think beyond that, you will understand that by having each other in a most boring way is the best ending.

Return to Love by Giela Zilkha (Jazz Version)


Return to Love by Tomoe Omi (Japanese Version)


My self-delusional impression of the of the song:
I am leaving. Please dont cry, please smile for me instead. Let me wipe away your tears. We will somehow, return to love, one day. I wish I am the one to love u forever, but I am leaving now. Dont loose hope, as your future is still bright. Its all going to be alright. Its just part of our journey. So, pls sit by me, lets enjoy the stars in the sky, and lets make a wish, a wish that we will return to love, again some day.

I wish I will never have to say these words in the future. Never...... ever.